It's that time of year again! The time when we attempt to break up the mid-winter doldrums with yet another pointless holiday. But this time, it's fun and cheap to celebrate. Rejoice in the wonderous nature, the yin and yang, the dichotomy of color. Render your respect to God's finest creation, the zebra. How might you celebrate International Zebra Day? Let me count (some of) the ways:
- Wear stripes - You can get arrested, but watch out, some prisons think garish orange is suitable attire.
- Wear stripes #2 - Avoid the mess, find an out-of-work NHL referee and borrow his shirt.
- Get a zebra ice cream - You know the kind I mean, a soft-serve twisted vanilla & chocolate.
- Go on a interracial date - Hey it's the 'aughts, everything is cool!
- Turn off the color on your printer - Go old school, it's easier to read anyway.
- Go mono - Plug in that old black & white monitor, feel the tensions ease as you revel in the soothing MDA past (no green-screens!)
- And of course GO VISIT THE ZOO
Enjoy, be safe, peace...